Sexual Anatomy and Hormones: What Every Provider Needs to Know
Study the sexual function of male and female reproductive systems. Fulfills AASECT requirement. APA and CA BRN approved.
Non editable automatic button
In this course you will learn:
1. Female sexual anatomy and the role of female sex hormones.
2. Male sexual anatomy and the role of male sex hormones.
3. New findings about the female clitoris.
4. Why women seek out "revirgination" (surgery to become a virgin again)
As a result of taking this course, you will be able to:
1. Identify the location and function of anatomical parts of female sex organs and male sex organs.
2. Identify and describe the function of female sex hormones and male sex hormones.
3. Identify the anatomy and function of the pelvic floor muscles.
Total CE Hours: 3
Exam and Evaluation
You are required to take an exam to demonstrate that you read and understood the material. This course contains four exams and one evaluation. You will have three tries on each exam to pass at 80% or better. Once you complete the course evaluation, you will be able to automatically download your certificate of completion.
Psychologists: TBI is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. TBI maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.
Registered Nurses: TBI is an approved provider of continuing education by the Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 16394.
AASECT Members: TBI is approved by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists to provide continuing education units toward certification as a Sex Therapist or Counselor, Provider #12-13-Q.
Purchase this course by clicking on the "Enroll" button.
Privacy statement: We will never distribute your information to anyone.
Dr. Stephanie Buehler is a licensed psychologist, AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, and author of several books including What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know About Sex, 2nd Ed. For more information, please see below.